Business Development Representative (Varias ciudades)
Business Development Representative
Ayenda Hotels is the fastest growing hotel chain for the budget segment in LatAm. We’re a 100% technology-based company, we offer an awesome working atmosphere and big daily challenges, you’ll learn A LOT
As a sales representative, you are moving the needle for our business by driving new hotels acquisition and expanding the roadmap for future growth.
As a sales representative, you’re an advocate of our hotels internally, working across customer support, product and operations to make sure we’re communicating feedback from our hotels to our leadership teams, and making the right changes to our products as our hotel’s business scale.
- Prospecting new hotels
- Visit, send proposals and close new business
- Travel a lot across our current and new locations
- Using a different variety of software systems to manage hotel relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- English proficiency (B1 - B2)
- Native Spanish proficiency
- High flexibility: You’re required to travel at least once per month at no standard dates, or nights
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization, prioritization and multitasking skills
- Experience in B2B Sales
- Bogotá, Villavicencio, Armenia, Cúcuta, Cartagena, Manizales, Ibague
- Work with us and enjoy our beneficts plan (Full platzi licence, health ensurance, and more).
- In Colombia.
- Full-Time Job.
Sales experience: 3 years
Hunting experience: 2 years